Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:09:06 -0600
It is probably because the postmaster there didn't create the alias in
qmail. Use the Postmaster address.

I may be wrong, but I thought that all LISTSERV sites were required to
have a "listserv-request@...." address, for contacting the site's
LISTSERV
administrator (like listname-request for contacting the listowner of
each
list).  If that is so, why do I get this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 11 Jan 2006 19:59:55 -0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at acsu.buffalo.edu.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

140.147.249.48 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <[log in to unmask]>... User unknown
Giving up on 140.147.249.48.

What's wrong?  @loc.gov is what one uses for all LISTSERV stuff at the
Library of Congress.  Do I have a typo in "[log in to unmask]"
and just don't see it?  Something else?

Douglas Winship     [log in to unmask]