Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:29:43 -0400
sorry to bring this up again, but I didnt get a reply back to my other message
about what requirements listserv needs in the way of processes and memory.

I am not even sure if the message got to the list or not, because I have not
seen it at all. So if someone on the list has seen a message from ICoS about
the
lsv processes could they reply by private mail to me. I received notification
that it had been received, but didnt get the message back through the list as
per normal.

Secondly, I used to be on this list under another name and during the swap
over I kept both subscriptions active while I ensured that I was able to
receive all the messages on both addresses. The trouble is that I dont receive
all the messages on both addresses at all. Some go to the original and the
bulk of them go to here.

I have checked both subscriptions and they are to the same list on the same
server. Is there some means of separating subscribers into groups where they
receive only those messages lstown decides they are to get or am I having some
strange sort of mail problem here.

ICoS

This e-mail has been sent to  you  courtesy of OperaMail,  a
free  web-based  service  from  Opera  Software,  makers  of
the award-winning Web Browser - http://www.operasoftware.com