Joan Korenman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 22:50:39 -0400
On Thu, 25 Jul 1996, Terrence Ford wrote:

> >Is there anyway I
> >can get the listserve to send me list when I use the "review" command so
> >that it is alphabetized?  By last name, or even by email address would be
> >very helpful; I can see these lists can get unwieldy to manage and this
> >would aid us greatly.

        I routinely combine some of the suggestions that have already
been offered, sending the command REVIEW <listname> BY (COUNTRY, NAME).
This returns a list of subscribers arranged alphabetically by country,
and within each country, alphabetically by subscriber's last name.

        Joan Korenman

*    Joan Korenman                [log in to unmask]                         *
*    U. of Md. Baltimore County                                             *
*    Baltimore, MD 21228-5398     http://www-unix.umbc.edu/~korenman/wmst/  *
*    The only person to have everything done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe  *