Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:06:43 -0500
>Have you managed to grab a copy of Fitzgerald's scripts? I can't get into the site at all.

Fitzgerald's page is back up.  Down load small gz file at
http://www.csicop.org/~fitz/www/mailserv/install.html

Mike Holloway            |* On average 12 people a day on the waiting list
[log in to unmask]  |  for a transplant die for lack of a donor.
_________________________|* The end-stage diseases treated by transplant
  do not recognize age, race, nationality or pocketbook.
* There is no justifiable reason to deny organ donation but many myths and
  misunderstandings.
* Next of kin must allow donation.  Your family must know your wishes.
* Only a small fraction of the next of kin of potential donors allow
  donation to take place.
* In general, medical professionals do not recognize their obligation to
  support and promote donation.
Questions? See FAQ:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/bit/bit.listserv.transplant.html