Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:13:09 -0400
At 07:12 AM 4/23/03 -0400, Craig wrote:
>Thanks Ed, but now the CC is appearing as X-cc: and is only visible when one
>views the source. Would like to see it as CC: so one could reply to all the
>original recipients.

Hm,  on the lists I'm reading, the cc's  show up as Comments:  cc:
's  for  users who have FULLHDR set. I see  your problem, "reply all"
doesn't  pull up the cc's. The best I could do is  cut  & paste the
addressees to  a  new mail,  If  the list is always the same,
you  could  make a dist. list up.  Would it work to  put all the addresses
into the to: field? Sorry  not to  be more  helpful,  I'm no expert - the
use we make of x-tags=no on our lists is to  *prevent* the forwarding  of
cc's,  to foil address-harvesters and preserve  privacy. -  ed