"Mengistu G. Demissie" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:12:04 -0500
I replaced the generic templates ADD1 and SIGNUP1 template forms with the text
".QQ", still, empty email goes out. It does not have contant in it. Two email
goesout one is the welcome message and the other one is the "You have been
added to the <listname> list" but this one does not have anything in it. it is
blank.

What I want to send is Just one Welcome message. Now I am getting one is blank
and one is the welcome message.

Thanks,