Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 17:49:00 -0800
> The SUNET server has  been upgraded today and, come to  think about it, I
> think it's  now the  fastest production  LISTSERV site  in the  world ;-)
> Probably not for long, but at least it will be a while before it runs out
> of resources again. There are some 4G  of free spool space and the CPU is
> about 30% faster than a 200MHz  Pentium Pro with LISTSERV's own benchmark
> suite. It certainly ate the backlog in no time :-)

Way to go Eric#1 !

I'll advise my Swedish users of the possible mail hickups over the next
week!

On behalf of BLUES-L, I hope you had a nice weekend for what will be
left.

The silver lining is: For a couple of days nobody bothered you with
T-Shirts enuiries :-) !

PS Does that machine have a punched card reader ?  :-))
--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L