Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 20:56:19 -0700
I have finally  gotten around to some long-overdue public thanks.  First,
thanks to Judith Hancock for forwarding my initial  request for help to
Douglas Winship. Second, a very grateful thank you to Douglas, who has
patiently guided me through how to  "put" and "get" files to and from a
filelist. Your help is very much appreciated, Douglas.  In future dealings
with neophyte listowners, I only hope that I can be as generous as you.

Other owners, please forgive this use of the list for my expression of
public thanks.  But Douglas  really does go "above and beyond the call of
duty" in coming to the aid of newbies like me, and I think some public
kudos are in order. Best regards,Pat