Sat, 23 Jul 1994 18:01:26 -0700
     This is a note to let people know that there is a bookseller out there
who is sending his entire book catalog out as a personal note (at least that
is how it arrived in my box).
     It is listed as Catalog 43, Electronic version, Summer 1994, New and Used
Books on the Ancient World. The bookseller is listed as B&B Smith (Bill),
Booksellers, P.O. Box 158, Mt. Airy, MD 21771. His email is [log in to unmask]
     The catalog consists of about six posts, all huge. I don't know how he
got my address. But, as a librarian, I can say that this is not one of the
many booksellers we deal with in our university library. So, if you start
getting complaints from your subscribers, his junk mail may be the cause! (I
thought that this sort of thing was illegal? Can't a "junk mail" list be
created to handle this sort of crap?)

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask] Owner: HISTARCH