Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:39:05 -0300
I must have asked this question wrong.

How do I configure a list so that only people with a password
can get access to email addresses in the archive?  I've been
looking through the help menus, and I must be looking in the
wrong places. It's probably obvious, but it's escaping me.

-- Russ

> I've got my notebook=private on --
>
> Notebook= Yes,/listserv/archives,Monthly,Private
>
> But when you go to the list archive, addresses are displayed.  I
> know there's a way to set it so that you have to log on to see
> the email addresses (I've seen other lists so configured), but I
> seem not to be achieving that.  Help?
St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/