Karen Bollan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:44:46 +0100
Dear All

I would be very greatful for some help.  I have just set up some LISTSERV
mailing lists on a new website.  The first one I set up was a test to see
how it would look and interface with everything else, etc.  The site has
just gone live, but I cannot see anywhere how to delete a mailing list.
I've looked at the owner's manual (version 1.8e) checking out all likely
headings without luck. I've looked at FAQs, help, etc, etc without luck.

I'm sure it must be easy, but I just can't see it.  Hoping someone out there
can help.

Thanks
Karen Bollan, London

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs

The content is confidential, may be legally privileged and is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Health Development Agency