Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 07:11:28 +0100
> Can someone see what's wrong with this?
> I can make the "AFTER" keyword work....I receive the mail as soon as sent.
>

> //MYJOB JOB AFTER="2002-11-16 19:50" ECHO=YES
> DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE ACK=MAIL [log in to unmask] PW=22222
> //TO DD *

You need a comma between the second double quote and ECHO=YES, but this does not explain the AFTER problem. It only explains why ECHO=YES is ignored.

The syntax is valid. Without the response from LISTSERV and what it says on the log, I cannot say more. Note that you need 1.8e to use this feature.

  Eric