Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jul 2021 12:45:13 -0500
The $SIGNUP template is indeed part of the solution here. It's imported
into both the ADD1 and SIGNUP1 templates, so its information is included
in messages to people who subscribe two different ways.

If you're using the Web interface, you reach all these templates--you
probably already know this--via the pulldown menus with the selection
sequence
   List Management -> Customization -> Mail Templates
and then select the Template Category: Subscription Management.

Another useful template in that category, possibly the one you are
seeking, is the INFO one.

I see you've also been pointed to the Top and Bottom Banner templates.
Those are a different category; they add notices to the top or bottom of
messages distributed via the list.

Hope this helps.

Hal Keen