Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 May 1997 06:24:35 -0400
Recently my list has gotten a number of subscribers with *@hotmail.com
addresses. Every single message they send to the list from their hotmail
accounts has a bottom banner advertising Hotmail's service. I find it
annoying and it violates my list rules against advertising. I know that
these subscribers don't have any control over this ad banner, but I am
still thinking of deleting them. I am a bit loathe to do this since I run a
list for chronically ill people, but I am not sure that I have any choice.
I could put them on review and repost their messages minus the banner, but
I really don't want to do all that work.

So I am looking for suggestions, a way to salve my conscience, any little
thing.

Has anybody else encounted Hotmail on their lists and, if so, what did you
decided to do about it?

Thanks,
Karen