Gary Klass <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 13:02:29 +0000
Apparently the University of Illinois\chicago and the University of
Missouri's mizzou1 server are terminating there connection to BITNET tommorrow.

My list is on the mizzou1 computer and we have a number of subscribers at UIC,
mizzou and elsewhere with bitnet address subscriptions.

What problems will I have tommorrow? Will any Bitnet subscribers get
their mail? Will this just be a problem for the UIC and mizzou1
subscribers? Will listserv automatically delete the now bad addresses?
--
Gary Klass
Department of Political Science