"(Joan Korenman)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Oct 1992 17:28:59 -0400
	Like Phillip Sollins, I received a copy of this request for
information and like his list, mine is unmoderated.  I sent back a somewhat
curt reply.  It seems to me that common sense and common courtesy would
dictate that when people send such requests for information, they at least
explain why they're asking the questions, how they've chosen people to
survey, and why they address the questionnaire to "moderators" but yet send
it to people who run unmoderated lists.  If the questionners haven't put
even that minimal effort into their questionnaire, why should they expect
people to spend time filling it out?

	Joan Korenman, WMST-L Listowner   KORENMAN@UMBC
	Univ. of MD. Baltimore County     [log in to unmask]
	Baltimore, Maryland 21228-5398