Wed, 17 Jun 1998 01:46:51 -0500
> Nathan
>   I blush to admit that I hadn't even looked at the Date: header;
> I was concentrating on the text to see what I could find wrong there.

Judith may not have noticed that odd Date: field but I did six
or seven months ago when a couple of places claimed an AUTOCAT
message/DIGEST caused a Eudora crash.  I specifically asked the
administrator of one site if that might be the cause and she said
she didn't think so.  I don't know if she was correct or not but
I searched and searched and that was the only anomaly I could find.
Was this person wrong? (a Eudora pro I am not).

Douglas