"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 22:31:54 CDT
The wco.com domain has been leaking out sendmail-ish "From " lines for some
time now.  According to a subscriber there, the administrators feel they
can't fix it until/unless they install a new version of (some unspecified
software) for which no date has been set.  The problem also stops wco.com
users from subscribing, as their messages fail the syntax tests.  I've
started sending back "sorry, you're out of luck" messages because I'm
tired of subscribing them manually.

Mark R. Williamson, Rice University, Houston, TX; [log in to unmask]
Coordinating distribution of TidBITS (#2 on the top ten behind TOPTEN)