"Vickie.Banks" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 22:12:00 EDT
We recently moved a group of lists from another location to
our Listserv.  Now we're receiving complaints from the list
owners.  They say their old Listserv returned missent administrative
commands, and the new one distributes them.  All the lists
are moderated, subscription by owner lists.  So this is when
the owner sends an ADD or DELETE command to the list rather than
to Listserv.

I've noticed that most examples that were distributed were the long form
Listserv notification to the owner, with the command job at the
bottom.  But some were a series of ADD commands, one under the
other.

Could anyone tell me under which circumstances Listserv rejects
an administrative command, and when it doesn't?  Also is it
possible that the old one would do this and the new one not?
Some parameter to set?

Thanks for your help.
Vickie Banks