Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 May 1997 13:50:56 -0400
At 02:55 PM 5/22/97 +0200, you wrote:
>I am interested in setting up a web page form from which people can
>subscribe themselves to a list by entering information.  Getting the form
>set up is relatively easy, but I am unsure about how to create a .cgi file
>that tells the server how to format the information as a subscription
>command and forward it on to the Listserv software (presumably as an e-mail
>message).
>
>Has anybody done this?  If so, would you mind pointing me toward your web
>page so I can look at it, and would you be willing to share the contents of
>your .cgi file?

I have created a somewhat more complete page to interact, search and browse
through the cancer support groups :-)
It is not a cgi script but it is written using a different programming
language.
FYI, this page can also issue some commands if you can validate that you're
a bona fide listowner. In fact, it could issue all commands but with the
flurry of sickos, spammers and other nice people surfing around, it will
issue only the not-too-dangerous commands for the time being.

the url is http://www.medinfo.org/listserv.html
To see how you can subscribe, click on Interact

*  Gilles Frydman          <==>          [log in to unmask]
*    The Association of Cancer Online Resources, Inc.
*  http://www.acor.org              http://www.medinfo.org