Sun, 24 Dec 1995 18:42:40 -0600
> I cannot unsubscribe the address listed below. (Linda McCorkle).
>
> I have triend EVERYTHING. I even tried this:
>
> THIS command unsubed ***ME*** from my own list!!  AND...sent me a message
> saying Linda was unsubed, but she is **NOT**!

I would suggest that for technical problems with majordomo, which your
list seems to use, you consult with the majordomo folk.  I don't think
you would have had the problem if you were running a LISTSERV list.

While I think that this list should be open for discussion of topics of
interest to all listowners, regardless of list program being used, when
it comes to technical problems it should be confined to LISTSERV lists.
Questions about tech. problems with listPROC, majordomo, etc. should
really go to the appropriate quarters, which ain't lstown-l.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L