Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:12:07 -0500
On: Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 12:48:37PM -0500,Rodriguez, Pedro Wrote:

} The way that I access and edit my listserv is through e-mail using text
} commands.  I do not use the web interface nor know how and where to
} access this interface.
}
} I may or may not have access to that file. I may check whatever template
} file I have or read the manual for commands to change the template (if
} it exists).

Send the following to the Listserv making the obvious corrections:

// job  pw=yourpasswd
   get listname-l mailtpl
// eoj

You will get back either an error saying that the mailtpl doesn't exist
or you will get back the existing mailtpl file.  Save it

Let us know which you got.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67