Sylvie McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 17:40:46 -0700
Peter Rauch makes some good points. Personally, if I were Susan, I would
write the subscriber asking her to desist, filter her from the list, and
if she sent out any more mail, I'd write to her site administrator.
Generally, they will intervene.

Other than that, I'm sad to say that some abuse is just par for the course
on some lists....a thick skin helps; a co-administrator to take the load
or blow off steam with helps more; and in terms of pr, a cool reaction and
ignoring the provocation is probably the best strategy. Most of your
subscribers will be adult about this. Some won't - but they wouldn't be
anyway...

Take care - sending Susan virtual best wishes and pats on the back!

Sylvie McGee
seattle wa