Paul Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:00:30 +0100
Hi.

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Pete Weiss wrote:

> Have you personally contributed to any other list where the subject of
> you new list might be of interest?  Have you updated your signature?

I haven't contributed.. I think it is very important to watch what you
write though - what to one person may be a piece of information, may be
spam to another, especially in semi-competing lists..

I tend not to use sigs, as Pine makes a nasty habit of putting it at the
top of the mail, with quotes below it.. :-)

> Does you LISTSERV definition actually permit subscriptions?
Do you mean the definition, as in listname.list file, or the Catalist
defintion?

Thanks for your input.

Paul.