Gene V Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 May 1993 13:48:00 -0700
 Two things:

  1. Is the daily threshold for file GETting controllable by users
     or the owner of the list or only by some kind of systems administrator
     with special privileges?  I can't seem to make any SET option work.

  2. My list has REPRO= YES but one user insists that his postings are
     not being returned to him. When I do QUERY this user it likewise
     shows REPRO= YES. I don't get it (or rather, he's not getting them).
     He's at MICROSOFT.COM, not that that should matter, though I vaguely
     recall conversation here about some peculiarities at that node.

   Thanks for any help. Now I'll go try LDBASE.

GENE V GLASS                                         [log in to unmask]
College of Education                                 [log in to unmask]
Arizona State University      602-965-2692           Tempe, AZ 85287-2411