"Ingrid H. Shafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 09:51:17 -0500
This is not listserv related at all, but might be of interest
anyway.  This morning I received a private message from a friend
on compuserve that had originally been sent (and I remember receiving
it then) in December 1994. This makes me suspect that compuserve
is experiencing a number of irregularities. I forwarded the
time-warped message to a woman who works with technical problems
at compuserve and she wondered if I had noticed the SAME message
(from a compuserve user) arriving in my mailbox over and over and
over again.  Apparently someone got in touch with her yesterday
concerning a hundred clones of the same message!  It might be a
good idea to look out for unusual behavior of compuserve messages.

Ingrid ([log in to unmask])