Mon, 8 Jul 1996 16:39:39 -0400
My nomination for post of the year, and a strong recommendation that LSOFT
put this in the list owner's manual. Mr. Sewall has hit the nail directly on
the head:

At 14:04 07/08/96 -0500, Murph Sewall scribed:
<snip>

>You may not get very far with: ccMail makes it hard to keep track of which
>mailing list mail came from.  My guess is that you'll get further with:
>ccMail doesn't provide the header information we need to filter out junk
>mail from bozos peddling body lotion and get rich quick schemes.

<snip>
>/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]>      (860) 486-2489 voice
Philo                          || quod per sortem
[log in to unmask]                || sternit fortem,
*2*E GULC        <*>           ||    mecum omnes plangite!
http://www.radix.net/~philo    ||         -Carmina Burana