Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:53:31 -0500
On: Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 09:58:11AM -0500,[log in to unmask] Wrote:

} Can anyone explain why Listserv would think this message is being sent
} from the list?  The sender does not always have problems sending to the
} list.  Running Listserv v 14.4
}
} **** START QUOTE *****

} The enclosed message,  found in the <LISTNAME> mailbox and  shown under
} the
} spool ID 19283 in  the system log, has been identified  as a possible
} delivery
} error notice for the following reason: "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:"
} field
} pointing to the list has been found in mail body.

And if you go down a bit: