Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Aug 2016 11:14:42 -0700
Hi all,

In creasingly I'm using my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S5) for simple subscriber
maintenance actions like sub/unsub, suspend mail delivery, etc. The listserv web
interface was obviously designed for computer screens, so using it from a phone
browser like Firefox isn't comfofrtable at all. Is there any plan to revamp the
interface to be "responsive" to phones and tablets, as well as computers (or
indeed to develop iOS and Android apps)? It would sure be helpful, not only to
owners but also to normal subscribers for archive searches.

Thanks!
Michael Feldman
The George Washington University