Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:27:08 -0500
The "easy answer" is to arrange for the administrator of the current list host system to put all the archive content into a ZIP file and send that to you, perhaps via FTP or make it available for you to retrieve.  If the list has weekly notebooks, has been fairly active, and has been in service for a few years, GETing the individual log files via email, and PUTting them in place on your server, could be a cumbersome process.

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/19/03 05:47PM >>>
Sorry - the person whose list I am taking over has asked me for a command to retrieve all the logs from their own server so they can send them to me (so we can do this archive move) -- I am not sure where to find that information. I looked at the manual briefly, but I am guessing I just don't know the right section to look at...  Does anyone know offhand or can someone please point me to the right section of the documentation?  Thank you...