Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:40:39 EST
Actually Pete has my full confidence as someone who knows when something
is off topic.  A search of the archives will show that he's been on this
list at least as long as I have :)  By the way I <am> in fact a list owner
on both peers of LSTOWN-L, but since I work for L-Soft I defer to Eric's
opinion, should he have one, with regard to how the list is run.  That's
why I consider myself a caretaker rather than "the owner" of this list.

Now, enough is enough.  This thread is also to end now.  If you have
something LISTSERV-related to share, please do.  Otherwise put it in
private mail to appropriate persons.

Nathan