Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:27:31 -0400
On: Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 03:26:23PM +0200,Eric Thomas Wrote:

} I still can't say for sure what happened, but let me answer some of the questions raised here.

Thanks for taking a look at it Eric.

} Anyway, to troubleshoot this further I need to know what was in the CONTENT_FILTER template when the message was rejected.

The content filter was added (via the web interface) a few months ago
and has not been changed.  However, the mailtpl item just after the
filter was missing its seperator sign (the ">>>") and the INFO message
thus became part of the content filter (and I am surprised that it
didn't create an error).  Ben Parker pointed this out to me about a week
ago and I fixed it then.  Here are those two chunks of the mailtpl:
(See the note at the end.)

>>> Content_Filter