Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:15:07 -0500
On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Admin wrote:
> I've experienced some of the same type of "ghost" conflicts, however,
> noticeably when putting new mail templates.  If I put them by email,
> then go into the web interface to check them, they don't show up --
> instead, there appears to be no text for that particular template.
> However, if I then put the same text using the web interface and then
> retrieve the template via email, I find that I have the same text
> repeated twice.  I can't figure out what the problem is.
> Sherry Beauchamp

Precisely the sort of thing I was talking about.  I have tried many
times to use the web interface which many think highly of.  As long
as it continues not to recognise my already established LISTSERV site
password I refuse to have anything to do with it and do not consider
anything done via the interface as valid.

Douglas