Richard Childers <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Oct 1992 15:24:18 PDT
"... I would urge you to investigate whether or not someone is posting from
 your account or forging your return e-mail address."

Seems to me that just two weeks ago there was a detailed discussion and you
all agreed that it was impossible to determine where forgeries came from,
as stated by the author of LISTSERV, [log in to unmask], Himself.

"Otherwise, I will have to assume that postings to LstOwn-L from your return
 address are in fact from you."

Our logs, I am confident, will show that this is not the case.

I'm afraid you're going to have to live with the problem or solve it yourself.
I unsubscribed from LSTOWN-L several weeks ago and have no concern with it.

-- richard

=====
-- richard childers		[log in to unmask]		1 415 506 2411
         oracle data center  --  unix systems & network administration

                    Klein flask for rent. Inquire within.