Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:20:42 -0500
From: "Karen Reznek" <[log in to unmask]>

> Check out the Listserv At Work Tech Tip, by Ben Parker:
> http://www.lsoft.com/news/techtipLSV-issue2-2017.asp
>
> Listserv now has a way to have replies from gmail addresses show up in the
> senders inbox, so threads can be kept intact.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~
> Basically, if you set
>
> Misc-Options= NEW_MESSAGE_ID

This looks great! Are there Listserv version requirements to consider, to be
sure it works?

Also, it looks like it creates a new message ID for each message, and it
will work regardless of whether we monkey around with ACK and REPRO settings
for subscribers. Of course, those with NOREPRO won't see their messages--but
I haven't been setting NOREPRO when setting ACK for Gmail subscribers
anyhow.

The combination ACK REPRO is perfectly functional, and the two settings are
independent, despite all the garbaged material in the Web interface that
pretends otherwise. you just can't set that combination except through the
command interface.

Hal Keen