"Alperin, Glenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:36:41 -0500
Hi everybody!

I just set somebody up with a subscription on my list on Wednesday, and
today is the first day they have posted something to my list.  When I sent
the subscription command, I used the format:

ADD faceblind user@address firstname lastname

My list is set to

* Subscription= By Owner
* Reply-To= List,Ignore
* Default-Options= Repro,SHORThdr,NOACK

These are, I think, the only relevant parts of my header file which would
address my current problem.

When this new subscriber posted an introduction message, only the first
name came through in the the header information from the given message.  I
have not changed anything about the way that I have subscribed this person
from all previous people to join my list.

Is there a LISTSERV keyword that subscribers can use to change their name
so it comes through differently from how it was done through the
subscription process?

Glenn