Gregory Juster <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:03:25 -0500
Can someone see what's wrong with this?
I can make the "AFTER" keyword work....I receive the mail as soon as sent.

//MYJOB JOB AFTER="2002-11-12 19:50" ECHO=YES
DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE ACK=MAIL [log in to unmask] PW=22222
//TO DD *

Also, would this be the correct way of creating sheduled job?

Thanks,

Greg

the system manager at [log in to unmask]

Virus Scan Notice
The presence of this test indicates this E-mail has been checked with a
virus scanner and passed as clean

Virus Frei
Es wurde kein Virus entdeckt.