Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:19:37 -0400
"LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]> wrote on
07/27/2004 04:11:30 PM:

> Ah.  that can't be had so easily.  UNSUB/RESUB is the only way I know
of.  If
> the List Owner has posted a copy of the message on a web site somewhere
(this
> can even be done in the LISTSERV WWW Interface)

Another list kicked back a welcome message as an error to me this morning,
so I sent that to use list owner requesting the welcome message, telling
her to substitute list names as appropriate.

Thanks for your (and everyone else's) assistance.