Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 20:12:11 +0100
I'm  sorry,  but   I  just  don't  understand  the   logic.  When  active
participants send  e-mail to  your list,  you want  it checked  against a
subscriber  list and  forwarded to  you  for verification  if it  doesn't
match. On the other hand, you want  to accept any and all messages coming
from usenet without verification. This is like installing an alarm system
on  your back  door  while  leaving the  front  door  open. The  simplest
solution is to leave the back door open as well.

  Eric