Shannon Ahern Ikeda <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:03:16 -0500
Hi-

Sorry to bug, but I have looked at keywords (not exhaustively) and I need
to do something right away or come up with an alternative.

I have a private, internal company list. I need to subscribe certain
managers and allow them to post requests to the web development team, but
we don't want those people to be able to actually read the archives. But WE
want to read the archives.

Is there a simple way for me to do this, and I've just missed it?

If I can't do it via the Listserv software, is my next-best option to put
some NTLM authentication on the folder, and make it restricted to just the
web dev team?

(running Listserv on Win2K)

Thanks for any help.

Shannon
Shannon Ahern Ikeda
DevelopMentor WebMistress
http://www.develop.com
"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." -Albert Camus