janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:45:17 -0500
hi all

our list is enjoying a kopyright kefuffle right now
so 'ownership' is at the forefront of my consciousness

i would like to offer my rant [further below] as a trade
for permission to replicate this exchange [immediately below]

the exchange between Russ Hunt and Joe Clark forms
the clearest description of e-mail history
that i have seen

i think it would be of great help to a lot of our list-members,
who are not only new to the net but new to computing,
as well as potentially under emotional stress

credited, non credited, makes no nevermind to me

how about it?

janet