Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:24:35 -0400
I have a question about how to keep Mime from showing up on a list as those
annoying = signs.  On a list I belong to (through Icors.org), almost every
other post comes through with the = signs throughout.  The listowners
constantly send out reminders to everyone to send their emails plain text.
Yet, when I send emails to that list, and choose "plain text," they come
through with the = signs.

That list uses Listserv 14.5, and mine (Gardens and Gardening) uses listserv
v. 14.4.  Settings for both include:  Language =NOHTML

and Attachments= No,Filter.   Yet I don't have problems with Mime on my
list, and they do.

I've been in contact with one of the listowners to try to help them fix
this.  Is there any other setting they could change, or is it due to the
Icors server?

Elizabeth

Gardens Listowner

 <http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-Gardening>