System Administrator Login <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 00:42:49 -0400
I'm maintaining jobplace through an account "[log in to unmask]".
That account is supposed to get the error messages from the list, not the
postings to the list.  It worked fine until a few weeks ago.  Now, all
the posts to JobPlace make it to the list-owner.  How can I reconfigure
it to work like before?

(Yes, I've scanned the userlist, but nothing seems out of the ordinary)

I'm enclosing a copy of the LIST header, for your perusal

Daniel Dewey
JobPlace listadmin

Enter your command:
scan jobplace listown
9 Jul 1996 00:42:34 From [log in to unmask]: scan jobplace listown
* SCAN: No match.
^C
Enter your command:
scan jobplace jobweb
9 Jul 1996 00:42:39 From [log in to unmask]: scan jobplace jobweb
* Dawn Oberman <[log in to unmask]>
* Rhea Nagle <[log in to unmask]>
* Daniel Dewey <[log in to unmask]>
* Josh Renzema <[log in to unmask]>
* bill Beebe <[log in to unmask]>
* Tom Flood <[log in to unmask]>
* Claudia Allen <[log in to unmask]>
* Valerie Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
* "<[log in to unmask]>  Elena B.Gorynina" <[log in to unmask]>
* SCAN: 9 matches.

*
*  Review= Owner, Editor
*  Subscription= Open,Confirm
*  Confirm-Delay= 120
*  Send = private
*  Editor = [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
*  Notify= No
*  Files= Yes
*  Newsgroups= jobweb.jobplace
*  Sender= "JobPlace List
<[log in to unmask]>",[log in to unmask]
*  Validate= No
*  Ack= Yes
*  Confidential= No
*  X-Tags= Yes
*  Errors-To= Owner
*  Reply-to= List, Respect
*  Stats= Normal
*  Notebook=Yes,/var/listserv/notes,Monthly,,Public
*  Digest=yes,same,daily
*  Auto-Delete= Yes,Delay(4),Max(100)
*
*  OWNER= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]