"Pauline M. Gabriel" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:56:30 -0600
> Not exactly but this is essentially what the DUALHDR subscriber option
> does for you...I assume you have users who for whatever reason can't
> tell who sent the message by looking at the headers, and that's what
> DUALHDR is for...

No, we have people who forward posts (with permission) to other lists, and
don't include who it was from, but keep the bottom banner with the admin
addy in it.....so, we get the mail, but can't help, as we don't keep track of
individual posts. :(
Pauline M. Gabriel               [log in to unmask]
i-barc,smalldogs,dog-rescue,pegasus-lstowners Listowner
Contents of this message are covered by copyright by
the author, and may NOT be forwarded, or quoted without
express written permission.