Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 May 1997 03:06:41 +0200
On Wed, 7 May 1997 19:03:23 EDT "Paul M. Karagianis"
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>So far
>I've added a SOURCE_ROUTES = 0 to LOCAL SYSVARS, but that doesn't help,
>I assume because of the:
>
>AOL.COM          SJUVM SMTP2  BSMTP NETDATA @MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
>
>in LOCAL SYSVARS.  Is there some change I can make to the above or
>something else I can do to get out of this?

This should  work. The source  route is consumed by  FAL as it  feeds the
message to Maelstrom. Unless FAL moves the source route to the MAIL FROM:
field, LSMTP  shouldn't even  be getting  it. I do  pretty much  the same
thing on SEARN and it works fine (to wit, Brad is getting my mail :-) ).

  Eric