Pete Koutoulas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 10:12:00 +0000
I agree with Kevin to a certain point. While I understand and agree
that changing Listserv to recognize differing titles for the list
owner is a bit much, I too am uncomfortable calling myself the list
owner. I can't help what the header says, but in my personal welcome
message sent to every new subscriber, and in all of my administrative
postings to my lists, I refer to myself as the "list administrator".
To me, the word administrator conveys precisely what my role is on
these lists.

Pete Koutoulas
Rogers, (Wolfe Co.) Kentucky
mailto:[log in to unmask]