Frank Merrow <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 08:48:30 -0700
> Patrick Crispen wrote:
>
> >I am being harrassed by an AOL user, and I'm not quite sure what to do.

Patrick, I "attended" your (last that I know of) email course recently.
As an "old hand", I knew a bunch of it, but I picked up a useful
tidbit or two.  Now if you could get 1% of the people who have EVER
attended your course to write the AOL postmaster, well you might
not get your problem fixed, but you would have his attention!

<grin>

Frank

BTW: Thank you for all you have done for the internet.  It saddens
me to see someone who have given so much to us annoyed in this way.