Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:29:52 -0500
>Some may recall that a couple of years ago I agitated vigorously
>for printed manuals.  Eric and Nathan repeatedly told me to forget
>it, not cost effective.  I'm getting the impression that maybe now
>there are printed manuals, or soon will be.  Is that correct or am
>I misinterpreting?
>
>Does a printed listowners manual exist for 1.8c?  If so, how do I
>order it?  Does it have a good index?
>
>Douglas

Steps for recieving printed manual:

0.  Open your favorite web browser
1.  Goto http://www.lsoft.com
2.  Click on the Listserv icon
3.  Click on online documentation
4.  Click on online LISTSERV(r)  manuals
5.  Click on LISTSERV List Owner's Manual

I do note that this on-line version of the manual applies to 1.8c (at
least according to the web page).

6.  From here, you can select whatever method of viewing you want.  I
actually have an entire printed copy direct off of the HTML version (View
online) which I printed from Lynx because the margins lined up properly
for my printer from there.

Glenn