Tue, 15 Nov 1994 08:01:47 -0600
I got this also, as editor since it came from a nonsubscriber.  I noted
that in Anita's case the addresses appeared to be direct to the lists
addressed.  In the one one I got, which starts with AUBE-L and goes
through the alphabet down to FWAKE-L, *every* last blasted one is
routed through poor old UBVM.  Looks like they're trying several mailing
techniques in hopes of getting through one way if the other fails.

These folk ( [log in to unmask] ) sent a virtually identical spam
a month or two ago.  I complained to Delphi about it and never got
any response, so don't expect any when I complain this time.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner