Gary Newhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 21:59:30 -0600
Hi, i'm new to the list and hoping to learn a great deal from you as we
begin to launch lists at our site.

my first question is more of a site question than a listowner question.

If, when a user at my site parts company with us, I'd like an easy and
relatively complete method of tying up loose ends.  If I log in as her and
do an "unsub (netwide" or "unsub global" email to a bitnet site, how many
of her listsubs will i effectively clean up?   Does that really do all
bitnet lists at various sites as i have been told?? is there any way to
likewise be sure that she left us a good net citizen and closed her subs
to majordomos, listprocs, etc.

--  Gary Newhouse               email, [log in to unmask]
Director of Library & TV        phone (708) 635-1640
Oakton Community College          fax (708) 635-1987
1600 E. Golf Rd.
DesPlaines, IL  60016